Mexican Coleslaw (#1031)
Dressings Salads Any Cinco de Mayo American Mexican Dinner Lunch Side Salad Oils Vegetables Diabetic Heart Healthy Vegetarian Healthy No Cook Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 6 cups Cabbage very thinly sliced, about 1/2 head
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots peeled and grated, 2-3 medium
- 1/3 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Place cabbage and carrots in a colander; rinse thoroughly with cold water to crisp.
- Let drain for 5 minutes.
- Toss cabbage and carrots in dressing until well coated.
- Thinly slice 1/2 head cabbage.
- Peel and grate 2 or 3 carrots to make 1 1/2 cups
- Whisk cilantro, vinegar, oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Add cabbage and carrots together.