Neiman-Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (#1024)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Nuts Any American Dessert Snack Appetizer Dessert Dairy Grains Oils Protein Vegetarian Dairy Eggs Nut Wheat Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Butter
- 2 cups Sugar granulated
- 2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 5 cups Oatmeal blend into blender to fine powder*
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 24 oz Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz Chocolate Bars grated
- 3 cups Pecans chopped
- Cream the butter and both sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine together flour, *oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix flour mixture into creamed butter and egg mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, chocolate bar, and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° f (190° c) degrees.