Apple Breakfast Bar (#1019)
Fruits Grains Snacks Any American Snack Appetizer Fruits Grains Oils Heart Healthy Low Calorie Healthy Dairy Eggs Gluten Wheat Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Prunes chopped
- 1/2 cup Dried Apricots chopped
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raisins
- 1/4 cup Bran
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Apples grated
- 3/4 cup Low-Fat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 large Eggs
- In bowl, mix whole wheat and all-purpose flours, sugar, apricots, prunes, raisins, bran, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking soda and apple; set aside.
- Whisk together yogurt, oil and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spread in greased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake in 350° f (180° c) oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on rack; cut into bars. Makes 20 bars.