Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham (#1018)
Marinades Misc Christmas Easter Holidays Palm Sunday American Brunch Dinner Pork Entrée Main Protein Low Carb Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 6 pounds Ham fully cooked
- 1/3 cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Red Wine dry
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 clove Garlic medium, finely minced
- In a large bowl or food storage bag which is large enough to hold the ham, combine the brown sugar, honey, wine, pineapple juice, and minced garlic.
- Place the ham in the marinade, turn to coat well, and let marinate for 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Turn frequently to keep ham coated with marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 350°f.
- Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan, reserving the marinade for basting.
- While baking, baste frequently with the reserved marinade, until a meat thermometer (not touching the bone) reads about 140°, or about 10 minutes per pound.