Apple and Fennel Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cranberry Chutney (#1013)
Fruits Roasts Rolls Sandwiches Any American Brunch Dinner Lunch Pork Entrée Main Fruits Oils Protein Vegetables Diabetic Healthy Wheat Bake Deep Fry Fry Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 1 oz Sweet Potatoes, Or Yams spiral sliced
- 4 Sandwich Rolls
- 1 oz Mixed Salad Greens micro greens
- 1 Apple peeled, cored, sliced 1"
- 4 oz Cranberries fresh
- 2 oz Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 oz Sugar
- 4 oz Water
- 8 oz Apple Juice
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Trim pork tenderloin and marinate overnight.
- Brown tenderloin in skillet and then bake in 350° f (180° c) oven until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let set for 30 minutes.
- Dredge sweet potato in flour and deep fry until crisp.
- Combine ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until softened, reduced and thickened about 30 minutes.
- Cool fully before serving.
- Slice tenderloin into 2 oz portions and place 2 on roll.
- Add a small amount of chutney on top of pork.
- Garnish with micro greens and sweet potato crisps.
- Recipe serves: 4 - 4.0 oz servings
- Prepare marinade by combining fennel and apple juice and simmer for 20 minutes. Let cool.