Chinese: Shrimp Fried Rice (#1009)
Grill/BBQ Stir Fries Any Asian Chinese Dinner Lunch Pork Seafood Entrée Main Grains Oils Protein Vegetables Heart Healthy Low Calorie Low Carb Low Fat Healthy Peanut Shellfish Fry Wok Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Rice cooked and cooled
- 3 large Eggs slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Shrimp raw, cleaned, and slivered
- 1/3 cup Chinese Barbeque Pork
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Wine
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce prefer Tamari
- 1/4 tsp Monosodium Glutamate optional
- 2 ea Scallions - Use spring or green Onions diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- Pan-fry the eggs into thin sheets in a frying pan.
- Remove and cut into small strips.
- Heat peanut oil over high heat.
- Stir-fry shrimp and pork.
- When done, sizzle in 1 teaspoon wine.
- Add the cooked rice.
- Stir until well-mixed. Add 1 tablespoon Soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon MSG and the diced green onion. Add 1 teaspoon salt to taste.
- Stir-fry for approximately 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add egg strips.
- Serve hot.