Busy Day Meatloaf (#1008)
Meatloafs Any American Dutch French Hungarian Italian Dinner Lunch Beef Main Protein Vegetables Diabetic Low Carb Low Fat Healthy Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef lean
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Cracker Crumbs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Eggs beaten
- 3 tablespoons Onions minced
- 1/2 tsp Sage dried
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar packed
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- Crumble beef into large bowl, add salt. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and milk, and let stand a few minutes until crumbs are soft.
- Blend together. Mix in egg and onion, sage, thyme, nutmeg and pepper.
- Shape into 4 loaves. Place on foil-lined baking sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup, ginger, garlic salt, soy sauce and mustard and spread over top of loaves.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 35 minutes.